Sölden: the Snowiest Temptation of Winter.
Sölden Ski Area
Between an altitude of 1,350 and 3,340m a skiing experience de luxe awaits you in the hotspot of the Alps: on more than 145.5km of pistes with snow reliability from October to May. 33 state-of-the-art lifts bring you conveniently to the summit of alpine bliss with panoramic view of numerous 3,000m-peaks. Carving, freeride skiing and deep snow rides – everything is possible in Sölden.
For your skiing day to start in a relaxed fashion, you can get your ski pass at our reception.
You can already now look forward to:
- top class fun on the pistes between an altitude of 1,350 to 3,340 metres
- 33 state-of-the-art lifts for fast and convenient transport into the pole-position of alpine winter sports
- 145 kilometres of pistes (69.5 kilometres red, 44.9 kilometres blue, 29.2 kilometres black pistes and 2 kilometres of ski routes) for an abundance of options
- snow guarantee from October to May
- 31 quaint ski huts in the ski area for a break stop
- unique linking of the two winter and glacier ski areas by the “Golden Gate to the Glacier” connecting lifts
- longest skiing pleasure: 15 kilometres and 2,000m of altitude difference from the Schwarze Schneide BIG-3-platform (3,340m) to the valley (1,350m)