Hiking & Biking in the Ötztal. Limitless Indulgence.
Hiking - Biking Holidays
Start your adventures directly at the Hotel Hainbacher Hof. There 250 3,000m-peaks promise magical hiking moments in the Ötztal. Be captivated by the majestic mountain summits, the blooming alpine pastures and enjoy a hearty snack at one of the 99 huts and snack stations in the region, which you can also get to by bike – since there are 400km of perfectly sign-posted routes, mountain bike trails, single and panorama trails at all levels of difficulty between an altitude of 600m and 3,000m for varied exploration tours in the Tyrolean Alps.
Tips for your Unforgettable Holidays in the Mountains:
- Explore the legendary Wildspitze summit, which with its 3,774 metres is the highest mountain of the Tyrol.
- Conquer 30,000 metres of altitude difference on the 22 legs of the ÖTZTAL TREK.
- Enjoy the element of water, the glaciers and the variety of the mountains: Ötztal Water Walks.
- Fantastic family trails and themed trails like the ALMZEIT trail introduce the variety of nature in an exciting fashion. A highlight for the young & old.
- Summit experiences, lake hiking trails, alpine or cave tours – experience the fascination of the mountains in your way.
- A cycling tour on the 2,800m-high Rettenbachferner glacier – tackle Europe’s highest-located destination that can be reached on asphalt road.
- Bike Republic Sölden – enjoy the new, unique concept for all who love cycling & biking. Single trails, a cycling marathon and a lot more awaits you.
- Race bicycle, mountain bike and electric bike – the Ötztal offers tours at all levels of difficulty.
- 99 pasture huts, mountain huts and snack stations invite to enjoy delicious refreshments and hearty delights.
- With the ÖTZTAL CARD – the key card for the 67km-long holiday paradise – you enjoy numerous discounts, advantages and services such as free use of all public transport.
- As a guest of our house you get a free ÖTZTAL CARD.